Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) will look to move from the bottom places in the table when it takes on bottom-placed Odisha FC (OFC) in match 50 of the Indian Super League (ISL 2020-21) at the GMC Stadium in Bambolim on Thursday.
Kerala, which is tenth in the table, has had a patchy run of form since the season began and desperately needs a second win of the season after losing 2-0 to Mumbai City FC.
FOLLOW LIVE |
A winless Odisha is at the bottom of the table with only two points from eight matches. It earned a commendable 2-2 draw against NorthEast United FC but lost 3-1 SC East Bengal in its latest match.
Kerala Blasters predicted XI (4-3-3)
Albino Gomes; Nishu Kumar, Sandeep Singh, Bakary Kone, Jessel Carneiro; Jeakson Singh, Vicente Gomez, Rahul KP; Sahal Abdul Samad, Facundo Pereyra, Jordan Murray.
Odisha FC predicted XI (4-3-3)
Arshdeep Singh; Hendry Antonay, Gaurav Bora, Steven Taylor, Shubham Sarangi; Jacob Tratt, Cole Alexander, Daniel Lalhlimpuia; Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Manuel Onwu, Diego Mauricio.
Also read | ISL: Points table, goals scored, goal difference
Captaincy pick: Jordan Murray (KBFC), Vice-captain: Diego Mauricio (OFC)
Arshdeep Singh (OFC); Nishu Kumar (KBFC), Steven Taylor (OFC), Sandeep Singh (KBFC), Shubham Sarangi (OFC); Jeakson Singh (KBFC), Vicente Gomez (KBFC), Cole Alexander (OFC); Diego Mauricio (OFC), Sahal Abdul Samad (KBFC), Jordan Murray (KBFC).
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Toss updates; Mumbai faces Pondicherry, TN vs Baroda; Bengal meets MP
- Champions League 2023-24: Manchester City claims top spot after recovering to beat Leipzig 3-2
- Champions League 2023-24: Barcelona beats Porto 2-1, returns to knockout stage
- IND A vs ENG A T20s: Future prospects in focus as India A women face England A
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati