Jerry Lalrinzuala has joined Odisha FC on a one-year contract with the option to extend it by another year, the Indian Super League (ISL) club announced on Wednesday.
Hailing from Mizoram, Jerry became the then youngest player to debut and score in ISL in 2016 while playing for Chennaiyin FC. He won the 2020-21 league title with CFC.
On Jerry joining Odisha FC, coach Sergio Lobera said, “Jerry is a very experienced player in a very important position in our system. I am happy with his signing and welcome him to the club. I am sure that we will continue to grow and achieve success together.”
Jerry said, “Odisha FC is a club with great ambition, and I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of it. Having known many of the players for years, I am eagerly looking forward to joining them soon and embarking on this exciting new challenge.”
- NZ vs SL: Rachin Ravindra breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s record of most runs in single edition of ODI World Cup before age 25
- Premier League: VAR controversies prompt calls for action
- Podcast | India’s Hockey Women’s Asian Champions Trophy triumph and what it means for the side’s Paris Olympics ambitions
- Europa League 2023: Liverpool deserved to lose, says Klopp
- Naomi Osaka set to make her tennis return at the Brisbane International