Mattia De Sciglio, Emre Can and Marko Pjaca have been left out of the Juventus squad to face Napoli amid links to moves away from Turin.
Full-back De Sciglio is dealing with a fitness issue but is also a reported target for Paris Saint-Germain in a potential swap deal for Layvin Kurzawa, who is also said to be interesting Arsenal.
Germany international Can is reportedly an option for Borussia Dortmund in his homeland, meanwhile, having joined Juve on a free transfer from Liverpool 18 months ago.
And Pjaca is absent following talk of an imminent switch to Cagliari.
The Bianconeri head to Naples four points clear of second-placed Inter in Serie A, while its Sunday opponent - title challenger in previous campaigns - is struggling in the bottom half.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City LIVE Score, CHE 3-4 MCI, Premier League : Haaland scores double, Rodri late goal might just win it
- ODI World Cup: Wankhede tough for bowlers, IND will need early wickets against NZ: Kuldeep
- Lewandowski rescues Barca and ends drought with Alaves double
- Star Czech tennis pair Krejcikova, Siniakova splits after semifinal exit from Billie Jean King Cup: report
- ICC World Cup 2023: Rohit Sharma picks first ODI wicket in more than 11 years