Tunisia's World Cup captain Wahbi Khazri has ended an underwhelming spell at Sunderland by joining Saint Etienne.
Khazri, 27, enjoyed a fruitful stint on loan with Rennes last season, scoring nine times in 27 appearances as they qualified for Europe.
That form, alongside two goals and two assists in Russia, encouraged Saint Etienne to sign the winger on a four-year deal after paying an undisclosed fee, reported to be £6million rising to £9m.
Latest on Sportstar
- Two pole vaulters part of Asian U-20 Athletics C’ships team leave for Korea but their poles stuck at Delhi airport
- FA Cup Final, Manchester United vs Manchester City: Live streaming info, Predicted XI, Preview
- Manchester Utd still has progress to make in bid to restore former glory, says Ten Hag
- FA Cup final: Man United looks to derail tactically superior City’s treble hopes
- Manchester United faces Antony fitness blow ahead of FA Cup final