Former Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres was appointed the club's youth team coach.
Torres worked in the academy set-up of his boyhood club last season as an assistant, and will make the step up to head coach for the 2021-22 campaign.
"I'm proud and happy to be returning home. It's an exciting challenge I've got in front of me and we'll give everything we can to continue to serve our club," Torres wrote on Twitter on Monday.
ALSO READ |
The 37-year-old, who scored 121 goals in two spells for Atletico and also played for Liverpool and Chelsea, is joined by club captain Koke Resurrecion's brother, Borja, who will take charge of the Under-15s.
Fabio Futre, son of former Portugal international and Atletico forward Paulo, has been named as the club's Under-11 coach.
- Messi, Miami heading to Hong Kong for pre-season friendly
- India vs Australia T20s stats: Key numbers, trivia and facts from IND v AUS T20I series
- HI names 22-member Indian women’s team for 5-Nation tournament in Spain
- Lakers crushes Pelicans to reach NBA Cup final
- British MPs ask FA to ban trans players from women’s game