Neymar resumed Brazil training on Friday, easing fears over the star forward's knee injury.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward, 27, missed training earlier in the week, but returned to action in a boost for the South American giant.
Brazil faces Qatar in a friendly on Wednesday before taking on Honduras in its final game before the Copa America. Neymar's fitness is crucial for Brazil, which is hosting the Copa America and meet Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru in Group A.
The forward is third in the nation's all-time goalscoring list with 60, behind only Pele (77) and Ronaldo (62).
- East Bengal vs Hyderabad FC LIVE, ISL 2023-24: Lineups out; EB vs HFC updates; Kick-off at 8 PM IST
- Athletics at Asian Games 2023 Highlights, September 30: India picks silver and bronze medal in men’s 10000m
- India vs Pakistan Live Score, Hockey Asian Games 2023: Harmanpreet’s scores four; IND 8-2 PAK in 4th quarter- Hangzhou updates
- Who will win ICC World Cup 2023? Answer lies in what wins World Cups
- East Bengal vs Hyderabad FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview