Paris St Germain has signed France forward Randal Kolo Muani from Eintracht Frankfurt on a five-year contract, the Ligue 1 club said on Friday.
The transfer fee for the 24-year-old was not disclosed but French media said it was 90 million euros ($96.96 million).
“It’s great to be back where it all began! I was attracted by the club’s project. Now I can’t wait to get to work and finally play in these colours,” Kolo Muani said.
FOLLOW | Transfer Deadline Day highlights
He played 50 games and scored 26 goals for the Bundesliga side following his move from Nantes in July last year.
Kolo Muani has nine caps and has scored once under France coach Didier Deschamps, who has included the striker in his squad for the Euro 2024 qualifier against Ireland and friendly with Germany this month.
- BCCI likely to send Indian players out of IPL playoffs earlier to New York for T20 World Cup 2024
- F1: Sainz says he has ‘plenty of options’ when he leaves Ferrari in 2025 after Hamilton news
- Indian sports news wrap, February 13
- WFI president Sanjay Singh: Ad-hoc committee holds no significance, we will conduct trials soon
- Italy and Ukraine FAs agree training partnership