Real Kashmir FC on Tuesday roped in striker Robin Singh and wing-back Lalhmangaihsanga Ralte on loan from Indian Super League (ISL) club Hyderabad FC to strengthen itself for the rest of the I-League 2019-20 campaign.
Robin made his ISL debut with Delhi Dynamos in 2015. After impressing with East Bengal and Bengaluru FC in the I-League, the India international enjoyed his most productive season with FC Pune City last term, playing 16 matches and contributing four goals and three assists, before shifting to Hyderabad FC.
Lalhmangaihsanga Ralte, popularly known as Sena Ralte, began with Royal Wahingdoh of Meghalaya and helped his team earn promotion to the top division in 2013-14. He helped the team finish third in the I-League during the 2014-15 season.
His tough and effective approach earned him Chennaiyin FC’s interest in 2015 as he featured in six games for the two-time champion in the ISL. At Mumbai City FC and Delhi Dynamos, he showcased his potential, which earned him a contract offer from ATK for the 2018-19 season.
On his association with Real Kashmir, Robin said, “I am really happy to be a part of the Real Kashmir FC Team. I had heard great things about the club and it is an honour to be playing for them. I am training hard and looking forward to the upcoming matches.”
Real Kashmir head coach David Robertson said, “We are really excited to get these two star players on board. They bring a lot of experience to the squad and will be a great partnership upfront for us. We are sure with these two star additions; our team will be stronger than ever.”
Real Kashmir is lying at sixth spot in the I-League standings with 12 points from eight matches.
- Asian Games 2023: Lone Indian gymnast Pranati Nayak focusing on performance, not pressure
- Asian Games 2023: Showcasing the past, using the future in the present - China displays might and pride in opening ceremony
- Asian Games 2023: India looks to ‘Baig’ a medal with veteran coach stressing on enjoying the Asiad experience
- Challenges mount as Hangzhou battles rain, communication barriers during Asian Games
- Sports Minister cancels Asian Games 2023 trip to China after visa issue excludes three Indian Wushu athletes from Arunachal