Bryan Cristante has agreed a new deal with Roma that ties him to the Serie A club until 2024.
The midfielder, who joined from Atalanta last year following a spell on loan, was thrilled to commit his future to the Stadio Olimpico outfit.
"I'm delighted to renew my contract," the Italy midfielder told the club's official website. "This is where I want to be, to keep on improving; I believe in the project we are building here and I think it can be very successful."
Cristante has made 54 appearances for Roma, scoring five goals and earning warm praise from sporting director Gianluca Petrachi.
"I was well aware of Bryan's technical ability even before I came to Roma," said Petrachi. "Once I got here, I also had the chance to observe and appreciate the dedication and drive he brings to his work every day," he added.
Latest on Sportstar
- NBA Finals: 3 takeaways from Game 2 as Miami Heat levels series
- French Open 2023: Swiatek to face Gauff in quarterfinals after Tsurenko retires unwell
- French Open 2023: Rune beats Cerundolo in final set tiebreak, sets up quarterfinal rematch with Ruud
- Seven punished by Spanish government for racist insults against Vinicius
- Nacho, Fati called up to Spain squad for Nations League finals