Inter is seemingly nearing an agreement with Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, reports say.
The Denmark international is out of contract at the end of the season and has also been linked with a move away from Spurs in January.
Inter is among the clubs reportedly interested in Eriksen and it seems the Serie A high-flyer is close to a deal.
ALSO READ |
TOP STORY – INTER IN ADVANCED TALKS WITH ERIKSEN
Inter is in advanced talks with Eriksen for a move ahead of the 2020-21 season, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira.
However, he reports Spurs is looking to sell Eriksen in January for at least €20million (£17m).
Amid uncertainty over his future, Eriksen has made just nine Premier League starts for Tottenham this season.
- Staying at San Siro, multiple reports suggest Inter is eyeing Manchester United veteran Ashley Young . Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano reports Inter and United are in advanced talks regarding the 34-year-old.
ALSO READ |
- Georginio Wijnaldum has been linked with a surprise move from Liverpool , with his contract expiring in 2021. However, Sky Sports reports the Netherlands international is happy at the European champion and wants to stay as long as possible.
- Arsenal is looking to strengthen in January, but the Premier League club is considering loan deals. Goal reports Arsenal is unlikely to make any permanent signings this month, unless an opportunity is too good to turn down.
ALSO READ |
- In a Premier League relegation battle and with injuries mounting, Aston Villa has held talks with Milan over possible deals for forward Krzysztof Piatek and goalkeeper Pepe Reina , according to the Daily Mail. Villa lost Wesley and Tom Heaton for the rest of the season to begin the year.
- Wilfried Zaha still looks set to leave Crystal Palace. The star's agent is said to have held preliminary talks with Bayern Munich , although a move to the Bundesliga giants is unlikely, according to Sky Sports . The Mirror reports Zaha's new agent, Pini Zahavi, is also trying to get the attacker to Tottenham .
- There continues to be talk about a possible move to Tottenham for Thomas Lemar . The Independent reports Spurs is considering making a loan approach for the Atletico Madrid midfielder, with a £51million (€60m) option to buy.
Latest on Sportstar
- Thailand Open 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Lakshya Sen eases through to semis; Kiran George loses in quarters
- Thailand Open 2023: Lakshya Sen makes semifinals, Kiran George out
- Senthilnathan sees red in negligence of longest format
- Mithali Raj: Schools must encourage team sports for girls
- Rural area important base to promote Indian sports: V. Baskaran