Real Madrid's top defensive transfer target is apparently known, while Sergej Milinkovic-Savic may be set for Paris Saint-Germain.
While Madrid is said to be chasing a goalscorer, it seems it also has a defender in mind.
Meanwhile, PSG's interest in Milinkovic-Savic has reportedly been renewed.
Top Story - Upamecano Madrid's Top Target
RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano is top of Real Madrid's defensive wish list, according to AS.
Upamecano, 21, has regularly been linked with a move, with Arsenal among those understood to be interested in the France youth international.
AS reports Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane wants to freshen up his defensive options.
- Contracted at Lazio until 2024, Milinkovic-Savic is still wanted by Europe's top clubs. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports PSG is interested in the midfielder, with €100million likely to be needed to land the 25-year-old.
- Valencia could be ready to let Geoffrey Kondogbia go. The Evening Standard reports it may be prepared to sell the midfielder for around £26.4m (€30m) amid apparent interest from Tottenham. Kondogbia is believed to have a release clause of €80m.
- Could Hector Bellerin head back to Spain? The Mirror reports Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are interested in the Arsenal right-back, who is a three-cap Spain international and started his career at Barcelona.
- Felipe Anderson has impressed at West Ham and is linked with a move away. The Mirror says the Premier League club could listen to offers of €47.8m (£42m) for the Brazilian, who is apparently wanted by Napoli.
- Chris Smalling may return to Manchester United after all. The Sun reports the defender, who has starred on loan at Roma, is set to head back to the Premier League club with the Serie A side unable to make the move permanent.
- IPL 2024: Full list of squads after retention
- RCB full list of players retained, released and traded ahead of IPL 2024 auction
- Olympic medallist Yogeshwar Dutt weights pros and cons of the new wrestling selection policy for Paris Olympics
- IPL 2024 Retention Day Live Updates: Full list of retained, released players; Hardik Pandya remains at Gujarat; RCB releases Hasaranga, Harshal Patel
- IPL auction 2024 LIVE Updates: BREAKING - Hardik Pandya remains at Gujarat Titans; Full list of players retained, released on trade window deadline day