Inter Milan continued its roller-coaster season by scoring twice in the first 15 minutes on its way to a convincing 3-0 win at previously unbeaten Sassuolo in Serie A on Saturday.
Outplayed in a 2-0 home defeat by Real Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday, Inter went ahead through Alexis Sanchez in the fourth minute and doubled its lead when Vlad Chiriches scored an own goal 10 minutes later.
Roberto Gagliardini scored an exquisitely-taken third goal on the hour as he flicked up a bouncing ball with his left foot and volleyed into the far corner with his right.
The win took Inter into second place with 18 points, ahead of Sassuolo on goal difference, and two behind leader AC Milan.
- Inter Miami 5-0 Orlando City HIGHLIGHTS, MLS: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez help MIA thrash ORL
- Late Digne strike gives Villa 3-2 win over Luton
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City LIVE streaming info: Preview, predicted 11, when and where to watch MLS match in India?
- Klopp dismisses Forest complaints over Nunez winner
- Frustrated Chelsea fans turn on Pochettino and owners