Juventus has confirmed the signing of Martin Caceres on loan from Serie A rivals Lazio.
The Uruguay international returns for a third stint with the Bianconeri, who were in need of additional defensive cover following the departure of Medhi Benatia to Al-Duhail.
Caceres spent the 2009-10 season at Juve on loan from Barcelona and returned in 2012, initially signing on loan from Sevilla before moving to Turin on a permanent basis and staying until 2016.
The 31-year-old, who can play in the centre of defence or at right-back, won five Serie A titles and the Coppa Italia twice during his previous spells at the club.
Juve has paid €600,000 to sign the player until June 30, Caceres having made just four league appearances for Lazio this season.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea