Steven Nzonzi is to join Galatasaray on an initial season-long loan, Roma has confirmed.
The Turkish Super Lig champion has the option to sign the World Cup-winning midfielder for €16million before June 30 next year.
It can also extend the loan by another season for €500,000, after which it will retain a purchase option of €13m valid until June 30, 2021.
"The club would like to wish Steven the best of luck for the future," Roma said in a statement.
Nzonzi joined Roma from Sevilla for an initial fee of €26.65m last year, a month after his World Cup triumph with France in Russia.
He made 30 appearances in Serie A last season, scoring once, as the Giallorossi finished sixth.
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: India wins the toss, opts to bat; IND unchanged
- Virat Kohli, Kane Williamson equal ODI World Cup record for most semifinal appearances
- VIDEO: India vs New Zealand in ICC tournaments - A recap
- India vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction, ICC World Cup 2023 semifinal: IND vs NZ predicted XI, fantasy team, squads
- IND vs NZ Live Toss, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: India wins toss, elects to bat