Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt ruled out a move away from the club in the January transfer window and stressed his attention is focused on helping the club to win the Eredivisie title.
Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Juventus have all been linked with a move for the 19-year-old defender, who joined the likes of Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe after winning the Golden Boy award for the most promising player under 21 in Europe last month.
But De Ligt, who has featured in all but one of Ajax's Eredivisie matches this season, insisted he will remain at his boyhood club at least until the end of the 2018-19 season.
"A move will not be happening this transfer window," he told NOS .
"Ajax fans will not have to worry about that."
The Amsterdam club is two points behind rival PSV in the table after losing just one of its 17 matches so far.
Ajax is taking part in the Florida Cup but will resume its Eredivisie campaign on January 20 against Heerenveen and De Ligt explained it cannot afford to lose anyone from its squad.
"We want to win the Eredivisie title and will need every player to get there," he said.
- ISL 10 LIVE, Jamshedpur FC vs East Bengal: JFC v EBFC, Manzorro, Cleiton start, Indian Super League updates
- IPL 2024 schedule announced for first 21 games: Full list of matches, fixtures, dates, venues, timings in IST
- Upcoming Indian Racing League season to feature two new tracks in Coimbatore and Bengaluru
- Unadkat says Saurashtra vs Tamil Nadu clash a “contest of equals” ahead of Ranji Trophy quarterfinals
- Indian sports wrap, February 22