India’s Anirban Lahiri jumped a place to be 41st, while S. S. P. Chawrasia dropped three places to be 242nd in the latest world golf rankings released on Monday.
Lahiri on Sunday finished tied 34th in the DP World Tour Championship — 60-man field season-ender of the European Tour, while Chawrasia playing in Manila Masters, was tied 14th in the Asian Tour event.
Third-highest-ranked Indian golfer is Rashid Khan, who dropped five places to be 271st as he retired midway in Manila.
Delhi’s Chiragh Kumar slipped two places to be 304th, while veteran Jyoti Randhawa dropped four places to be 386th.
The biggest Indian mover was Rahil Gangjee, whose tied fifth place finish helped him move 42 places up to be 412th.
Also moving down were S. Chikka (510th), Arjun Atwal (540th), Shubhankar Sharma (574th) and Shiv Kapur (577th).
The United States’ Jordan Spieth continues to remain on top, followed by Jason Day of Australia and Rory McIlroy of Northern Ireland.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Vidarbha 196 all out; Kaverappa picks six
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Anubhav takes six wickets, Madhya Pradesh beats Andhra to enter semifinal
- IND vs ENG Highlights, 4th Test Day 4: Jurel, Gill take India to five-wicket win
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: India claws back in Ranchi to complete a famous win
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: India records 17th consecutive series win at home