Indian golfers endured a disappointing day with all four of them slipping out of the top 50 after the third round of the Saudi International here.
Shubhankar Sharma (75) and Shiv Kapur (77), the top Indians, have now slipped to T-51 and T-53, respectively.
The other two Indians who made the cut - Rashid Khan (75) and Viraj Madappa (74) - are T-63 and T-66.
Harold Varner III stayed in the lead at 12-under with a card of 68 on the third, while Adri Arnaus (69) is one shot behind at 11-under with Tommy Fleetwood (67) at third.
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- Gujarat Giants match fixtures, squad analysis, all you need to know
- Canada humbles Australia 5-0 in all-time top scorer Sinclair’s swansong
- PKL 2023, Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans, U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas: When, where to watch, H2H records
- Chahal says he enjoys 50-over cricket more than T20s on return to India’s ODI squad for South Africa tour
- Vaishali Rameshbabu becomes India’s 84th grandmaster