The ninth season of the Pro Kabaddi League is set to commence on October 7 and will go on till mid-December, organiser Mashal Sports announced on Friday. The league stage will be conducted in Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad.
Anupam Goswami, the league’s commissioner is enthusiastic about spectators returning to the stands in the upcoming season after the previous edition saw the tournament happen behind closed doors.
He said, “Mashal Sports started the PKL journey with a vision of taking the indigenous sport to the world of contemporary and upcoming generations of sports fans. We continue to achieve impressive success in this goal. Our fans will be back in stadiums across Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad to experience the pulsating action up-close.”
“Further details and schedule for PKL season 9 will be shared in the coming weeks,” a statement from the organisers read.
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika Mixed Doubles R-32 at 3:50 PM
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Australia 157/1; Jadeja, Sundar help India control scoring rate
- Nepal becomes first team to score 300 in men’s T20I; Dipendra Singh breaks Yuvraj Singh’s record for fastest 50
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit bows out in tennis QF; India 5th with 22 medals
- Shooting HIGHLIGHTS Asian Games 2023: Sift Kaur wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold - Hangzhou 2022 updates