Here’s full list of sold and unsold players on day 1 of the Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction, that happened in Mumbai.
FOLLOW | PKL Auction day 2 LIVE UPDATES
Unsold - on day 1
CLICK HERE to checkout out full-fledged auction blog, where you can get real-time updates on the proceedings
Remaining purse of all 12 teams:
|Available Balance in Rupees
|Players already in the Squad
|Dabang Delhi K.C.
|Jaipur Pink Panthers
We are all set for the upcoming Pro Kabaddi League’s auction. Category A and B players will go under the hammer today while category C and D players will have their chance tomorrow. Stay tuned for real-time updates from the auction that is about to starts 8:30pm IST
The player auction for Season 10 of the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) is set to take place on October 9 and 10 at the Jio World Convention centre in Mumbai.
The 12 PKL teams will be looking to seal their squads ahead of the new season. Each of the franchises must have a minimum of 18 players this season, with the upper limit being set at 25.
The two-day event will kickstart with the celebrations of the league completing ten years, with the logo of Season 10 also set to be launched.
The players will be split into four categories (A, B, C, D) before the auction begins. Players from Set A and B will kickstart proceedings while the auction for the latter two categories will be held on the second day.
LIVE STREAMING DETAILS
Live action from Day 1 of the Pro Kabaddi League action will be telecast live on the Star Sports Network. The live streaming of the event will be available on the Disney+ Hotstar app and website.
- WPL 2024 MI vs DC Live Score: Lanning, Shafali take guard; Ismail starts well
- WPL 2024 Opening Ceremony highlights: SRK steals the show, captains unveil trophy in star-studded evening
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Sai Kishore’s fifer keeps Tamil Nadu in command against Saurashtra on Day 1
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: ‘Job far from done,’ says Musheer Khan after his maiden First-Class century against Baroda
- F1: Verstappen calls on tracks to ‘double-check’ safety after loose drain cover stops testing again ahead of Bahrain GP