The auctions for the tenth edition of the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL 2023) are scheduled for October 9 and 10.
Over 600 players will go under the hammer over the course of two days ahead of the landmark 10th chapter of the league. International players have been an integral part of the Pro Kabaddi League since its inception.
From Fazel Atrachali to Mohammadreza Shadloui to players from nations like Iraq, Poland and Argentina, here’s a look at the international players who have thrown their hats in the ring for the auctions this time.
Notable absentees include Korean PKL favourites Jang Kun Lee and Dong Geon Lee who have also stopped featuring in their national kabaddi side.
- Indian sports wrap, February 29
- Packed schedule is ‘killing the product’, PFA chief warns
- Apply to all, else it won’t get results: Irfan questions denial of contracts to Iyer, Kishan
- NBA roundup: LeBron James, Lakers rally with big 4th quarter to stun Clippers 116-112
- NZ vs AUS: Green century steers Australia to 279-9 in first New Zealand Test