Jack Miller has urged "out of control" MotoGP rival Jorge Lorenzo to calm down after his crash at the Catalunya Grand Prix.
Lorenzo has repeatedly caused chaos in warm-up laps in recent weeks, angering Miller in Mugello and Vinales – as well as team-mate Marc Marquez – in Barcelona with manoeuvres they deemed to be dangerous.
The Repsol Honda rider then clipped Andrea Dovizioso and wiped out Vinales and Valentino Rossi in the process in the race on Sunday.
Vinales said the three-time MotoGP champion made a "rookie mistake" and Miller has called on Lorenzo to temper his aggression.
"The guy is out of control on warm-up laps - it's ridiculous," Pramac Racing's Miller said, as reported by Motorsport.com .
"He f****** block-passed me in Mugello. In Jerez, he near on T-boned his team-mate [Marquez] on the warm-up lap at turn six badly.
"He needs to calm down on the warm-up laps. He's full on. He's had like four crashes on out-laps this year - that says he's pushing a little too hard on the first lap on the tyre.
"I don't know, I think it's just him being a fool. There's no rhyme nor reason for it."
- India’s highest PowerPlay scores in World Cup 2023 after IND vs NZ
- IND vs NZ: Southee dismisses Rohit Sharma in World Cup 2023 semifinal, equals record
- Wenger to inaugurate AIFF-FIFA academy in Bhubaneswar
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Rohit falls after giving India flying start vs New Zealand
- Rohit Sharma becomes first batter to hit 50 sixes in ODI World Cup history during IND vs NZ semifinal