Indonesia's Jeka Saragih defeated India's Pawan Maan Singh by KO (spinning backfist) in the Road to UFC lightweight quarterfinal on Thursday in Singapore.
Jeka dominated the first two rounds as Pawan was weak in his defense. Pawan's boxing credentials did not work against the well equipped Indonesian.
While Pawan showed some signs of a fight back in the second round with a couple of body blows, Jeka went all out and launched an out-of-the-blue backfist which left the Indian with a bloodied face while the Indonesian clinched his first win.
- Despite injuries, Barca has enough depth to last the whole league: Luis Garcia
- Muriel’s last-gasp strike gives Atalanta 3-2 home win over Milan
- Humble beginnings, big dreams: Vrinda Dinesh’s journey to the WPL
- Leipzig beats 10-man Dortmund 3-2 in battle for fourth spot
- Inter thrashes Udinese 4-0 to reclaim Serie A top spot