Join Sportstar’s football team everyday to recap the day’s action from the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
On Day 5 (November 24), Portugal beat a resilient Ghana 3-2 with Cristiano Ronaldo registering a number of records with his contentious spot kick. South Korea and Uruguay played out a goalless draw while Switzerland edged past Cameroon with a 1-0 win. Brazil cruised past Serbia thanks to a brace from Richarlison which included an acrobatic strike that will head straight into the tournament’s highlight reel.
Neeladri Bhattacharjee, Abhishek Saini and Nihit Sachdeva look back at day’s play and preview what’s in store on day 6.
- Haaland goal lifts Man City within a point of Liverpool
- Ratcliffe completes purchase of 25% stake in Man United
- Napoli vs Barcelona LIVE streaming info: When, where to watch UEFA Champions League Round of 16 First Leg
- Al Nassr vs Al Fayha LIVE streaming info, AFC Champions League, Round of 16: When and where to watch Ronaldo play today?
- Alcaraz retires with ankle injury in first round of ATP Rio Open