The number of Test centuries for Virat Kohli in 113 innings. Only three other batsmen have done it in fewer. Kohli is the second quickest to reach this milestone in terms of time taken.
Fewest innings to reach 22 Test hundreds
Shortest time to reach 22 Test hundreds
The number of Test centuries for Virat Kohli as captain in 58 innings. He becomes the sixth captain to register 15 or more centuries in Tests. Only two other Test captains have scored more hundreds than Kohli. By registering his 15th Test 100 as captain in just 58 innings, he became the second quickest after Aussie Steve Smith in terms of innings.
Players with 15 of more Test hundreds as captain
Fewest innings to reach 15 Test centuries as captain
Note: Graeme Smith’s records include one Test for the ICC World XI in 2005.
The number of runs scored by Virat Kohli as captain across all international formats. He reached this milestone during his first-innings knock of 149 at Birmingham. He becomes the 15th captain to aggregate this figure in international cricket. While doing so, he became the quickest to reach this landmark in terms of innings, reaching there in 39 fewer innings than West Indian great Brian Lara.
Fewest innings to reach 7,000 international runs as captain
The number of occasions India has failed to successfully chase targets of less than 200 runs in Tests.
Lowest targets India failed to chase
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Toss, lineup updates; Rohit Sharma & Co look to extend winning streak
- NBA In-Season tournament: Pacers beats 76ers, ends Philly’s 8-game winning streak
- India vs New Zealand head-to-head record in ODIs ahead of World Cup semifinal: Overall stats, most runs, wickets
- IND vs NZ head-to-head in ODI World Cup: India vs New Zealand WC results and records ahead of semifinal
- IND vs NZ: New Zealand win/loss record in ODI World Cup semifinal, most runs, wickets, stats