The number of Test match wins for India on home soil. It achieved this landmark during its record victory by an innings and 272 runs at Rajkot against the West Indies. India thus became the fourth side to win 100 or more Test matches at home.
Teams with 100 or more Test victories:
The number of times India has achieved a first innings lead of 400-plus in Tests. The 468-run lead at Rajkot was India’s third highest in Tests.
Biggest first-innings lead for India in Tests:
The number of Indian batsmen to register a century in their very first innings on Test debut. Prithvi Shaw became the latest entrant to this exclusive list. His 134 is now the third highest by an Indian in his very first Test innings on debut.
Highest scores by Indians on debut:
The number of teenage cricketers to have registered three-figure scores on their Test debut. Prithvi Shaw became the latest entrant and is now the fourth youngest and the first Indian teenager to do so, during his knock of 134 in Rajkot. Below is the list of all 10 teenagers who scored centuries on their Test debut.
Teenage cricketers to score a hundred on Test debut:
The number of innings taken by Virat Kohli to register his 24th Test hundred (in Rajkot). This is now the second quickest in terms of innings by any batsman to reach this landmark in Test history. Don Bradman in November 1947 took just 66 innings.
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- U Mumba match fixtures, squad analysis, all you need to know
- Serie A 2023-24: Juventus goes top with late Gatti winner at Monza
- NBA 2023-24: Magic tie team record with ninth straight win
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- UP Yoddhas match fixtures, squad analysis, all you need to know
- Frenchman Arthur Fils into Next Gen final