The number of international runs made by Virat Kohli before the age of 30. Only former teammate Sachin Tendulkar had made more at that age.
Most international runs before the age of 30 years
The number of runs made by Rohit Sharma in Twenty20 Internationals up to the end of the Lucknow match. He is now the leading run-getter for India in this format, surpassing the previous record tally of 2,102 runs by Virat Kohli, who had held the record since September 2014.
T20I runs aggregate: Progression of Indian record
The number of three-figure scores by Rohit Sharma in T20I cricket. This is now the most by any batsman in this format. Sharma achieved the record in Lucknow.
Batsmen with two or more centuries in T20I cricket
The first batsmen to reach…
The number of successive bilateral One-Day International series won at home by India, since losing 2-3 to South Africa in October 2015 at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium. The 3-1 win against the West Indies now equals India’s best home series win sequence. The current steak began against New Zealand in October 2016.
Most successive bilateral ODI series wins at home
Note: India won five successive ODI series between March 1993 and December 1996 and again between January 2013 and November 2014.
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- Glenn Maxwell vows to play IPL until he ‘can’t walk anymore’
- IND-W vs ENG-W Live Streaming Info, 1st T20I: When and where to watch India Women vs England Women T20 series 2023?