The number of runs scored by Virat Kohli this decade, becoming the first batsman in cricket history to achieve this landmark in international cricket. The previous best was 18,962 runs by Australian Ricky Ponting during the earlier decade 2000-2009.
Most international runs scored in a decade
Most international runs scored by decade
+ Also appeared for other sides.
The number of runs scored by Virat Kohli as a captain in all international games. He became the sixth captain in cricket history to reach this landmark, which he is the quickest to reach in terms of innings.
Runs as captain in international matches
+ Also captained other sides.
Fewest innings to reach to 10,000 international runs as captain
The number of consecutive ODI centuries scored by Virat Kohli in the Caribbean, becoming the first batsman to achieve this feat. Six other batsmen have made two consecutive centuries in the West Indies.
Two or more consecutive ODI centuries registered in the West Indies
Note: Rohit Sharma is the only batsman to register three consecutive ODI centuries in England, achieving this recently during the World Cup.
Note: All figures are updated as on August 16, 2019.
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- Glenn Maxwell vows to play IPL until he ‘can’t walk anymore’
- IND-W vs ENG-W Live Streaming Info, 1st T20I: When and where to watch India Women vs England Women T20 series 2023?