India pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah is doubtful for the T20 World Cup, which will be held in Australia from October 16, with a back stress fracture.
Bumrah was earlier ruled out of the Asia Cup due to a back injury. In his last T20I on September 25, the third and final match against Australia, he had conceded 50 off four overs - his worst T20I figures.
Former India physio John Gloster breaks down what a stress fracture is, if it’s linked to Bumrah’s unique action and what its consequences are for the Indian speedster.
Latest on Sportstar
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years
- Fan arrested for ‘97’ slogan on shirt