Former India cricketer-turned-broadcaster Laxman Sivaramakrishnan speaks to Sportstar’s Vijay Lokapally on his career, cricket, commentary and everything in between.
The leg-spinner represented India in nine Tests picking up 26 wickets at an average of 44.03. He was an inspiring talent in the domestic scene back in the day for Tamil Nadu, taking 154 wickets in 76 first-class matches.
Listen to the full episode on Pen, Paper and Podcast with Vijay Lokapally here:
- Dominica withdraws its bid to co-host the T20 World Cup 2024
- PKL: Which defender the most tackle points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- PKL: Who has the most raid points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- Cristiano Ronaldo faces USD1B class-action lawsuit after promoting for Binance NFTs
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC denies Punjab FC its first win of the season in 3-3 draw