Novak Djokovic admits “history is hovering” over him as he takes on Casper Ruud in the French Open final on Sunday with a men’s record 23rd Grand Slam title tantalisingly close.
The 36-year-old Serb can set numerous landmarks in what will be his seventh championship match at Roland Garros.
Victory on Sunday would place him once again halfway to an historic calendar Grand Slam, a sweep of all four majors in the same year which has only ever been achieved by two men.
- Inter Miami vs Newell’s Old Boys Live Score: Lineups out! Messi returns from injury; Streaming info
- Inter Miami vs Newell’s Old Boys, LIVE Streaming Info: Predicted lineups, when and where to watch Messi against boyhood club?
- Premier League 2023-24: Hodgson in stable condition after falling ill
- China’s Pan Zhanle wins men’s 100m freestyle world title
- Pakistan terminates Haris Rauf’s contract for refusing to play Tests in Australia