Ravindra Jadeja laughed off the prospect of becoming a bowling coach or mentor recently, after being spotted giving his colleagues bowling advice in the West Indies.
The 34-year-old had a long chat with West Indies’ Jomel Warrican and Jadeja said he was happy to share his experience with the fellow left-arm spinner.
“He approached me seeking help, and I shared some of my experience. He had some technical doubts, which I tried to clear,” he said.
“Hopefully he will work on those areas and get better.
“If your experience helps someone to get better, there cannot be anything better than that.”
- Barcelona ready to ‘reset’ after loss to Madrid
- India’s Shreyas Iyer “focusing on just three days” ahead of Test series against England
- Indian sports news wrap, January 15
- Everton, Forest face points deduction after being charged for breaching Premier League spending rules
- Zverev to stand trial in assault case in May but will not have to appear in court