India wins silver in the women’s 4x400m relay medal after the quartet finished second for a silver medal at the Asian Games 2023 in Hangzhou, China on Wednesday.
The Indian women’s 4x400m relay team have been winning gold at the Asian Games since 2002. However, the Indian women’s 4x400m relay team have been winning medals in this event since the 1982 Delhi Asiads.
The Indian relay team comprising of Aishwarya Mishra, Subha Venkatesan, Prachi and Vithya Ramraj, placed second clocking 3:27.85 behind the Bahrain’s timing of 3:27.65, who broke India’s Asian Games record of 3:28.68 set in 2014.
- Tour de France 2025: The opening three stages of the tour to take place in northern France
- India squad for South Africa tour: KL Rahul to lead in ODIs; Suryakumar in T20Is; Yuzvendra Chahal returns
- AFI’s Paris Olympics selection guidelines need a relook
- Full list of 20 teams qualified for the T20 World Cup 2024
- Sweden left puzzled and frustrated after another failed bid to host the Winter Olympics