Ivana Vuleta of Serbia won the women’s long jump at the World Athletics Championships on Sunday, soaring 7.14 metres, the best jump in the world this season.
The 33-year-old bronze medallist at the 2016 Rio Olympics secured the victory on her fifth of six jumps.
Tara Davis-Woodhall of the United States captured the silver with a leap of 6.91m in her senior world championship debut, while Alina Rotaru-Kottmann of Romania jumped 6.88m for bronze.
Reigning Olympic and world champion Malaika Mihambo of Germany missed the competition due to injury.
- Australia vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, World Cup 2023: SL wins toss, elects to bat first vs unchanged AUS
- SA vs NED, ODI World Cup: No more under radar, South Africa looks too strong for Netherlands
- IOC approves inclusion of Cricket, Squash and three other sports for 2028 Los Angeles Olympics
- Zverev exits Japan Open after ‘horrible’ first round
- Portugal vs Bosnia and Herzegovina, UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifiers: Live streaming info, when and where to watch BIH vs POR today