Kevin Durant has been listed as a game-time decision for Game 5 of the NBA Finals, said Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr.
The Warriors star has been sidelined since suffering a calf strain in Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinals on May 9.
He missed the entirety of the Western Conference Finals and has been absent for every game of the NBA Finals series with the Toronto Raptors, in which the Warriors faces elimination after going down 3-1.
Durant was listed as questionable on Sunday after being cleared to practice for the first time since the injury.
He went through a full shootaround ahead of Monday's game before receiving further treatment on his calf.
Before going down with the injury, Durant was averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.9 assists through 11 playoff games. He averaged 26 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.9 assists during the regular season.
The Warriors has gone 6-3 in Durant's absence during the postseason, though all three defeats has been against the Raptors, who has a chance to claim its first NBA title in front of a home crowd on Monday.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE, Saudi Pro League: Cristiano Ronaldo, Mane start; SHB v NAS lineups; Kick-off at 10:30 PM IST
- Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Live Score, WPL 2024: Bryce removes Yastika early
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Score: CHE 0 - 0 LIV, EFL League Cup updates
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa highlights, KBFC 4-2 FCG, ISL 10: Diamantakos stars in Blasters’ comeback win against the Gaurs
- Delhi Open Challenger: Local wildcard Karan Singh could shine, Benjamin Bonzi given the top seed