The Boston Celtics received a 40-point performance from Jayson Tatum and tightened the gap at the top of the Eastern Conference standings by breezing to a 140-99 road victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night.
The outcome left Milwaukee (55-22) with a two-game lead over Boston (53-24) in the race for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs. The Celtics won two of their three regular-season games against the Bucks. Each team has five regular season games to play.
Tatum made 8 of his 10 3-pointers and also had eight rebounds. Jaylen Brown added 30 points, five rebounds and five assists for the Celtics, who led by 44 in the third quarter and by 49 in the fourth. Boston has a 21-1 record all-time when Tatum and Brown each score at least 30 points in the same game.
- After missing chance to play together, brothers Rehan and Imran unite to steer Pakistan hockey again
- “Sports cannot destroy relations” - Hockey stars from either side of the border advocate for revival of India vs Pakistan Tests
- When is India vs Pakistan hockey match in Hangzhou Asian Games 2023?
- Trent Boult to return for England series in build-up to ODI World Cup 2023
- Watch: India vs Pakistan Asian Champions Trophy: Manpreet, Bhaskaran, Rehan Butt and others on their favourite IND v PAK hockey memory