Stephen Curry managed a double-double on Wednesday night as Golden State Warriors defeated Dallas Mavericks 127-125 in a contest that had significant ramifications on the Western Conference standings in the NBA.
Golden State (38-36) not only moved 1 and 1/2 games up on Dallas (36-37) but also gained a tiebreaker advantage by claiming the season series 2-1.
Curry scored 20, assisted 13 and took five off the board as the Warriors pulled off their second straight win. With this, his season average stood at 29.6 points per game with 6.2 rebounds and 6.3 assists.
Here are the highlights from his performance vs Dallas Mavericks:
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Padikkal falls for 114; SAU all out for 144 vs MUM
- Sreenidi Deccan striker William Oliveira aims to elevate club ‘to the elite of Indian Football’
- Former Belgium and United player Fellaini bids emotional farewell to Chinese football
- Australia’s Matildas back netballers in pay dispute, says striker Simon
- Alcaraz shines in Mexico City as fans get a glimpse of world-class tennis