Siddharth Verma stood out for his stunning 1,322-704 victory over Vinod Tihara for the post of secretary even as the rival panel headed by president Rohan Jaitley swept the DDCA elections here.
Jaitley retained his post by beating his nearest rival Vikash Singh 1,658-662. Shashi Khanna also held on to the post of vice-president by polling 1,264 votes while her nearest contender Sanjay Bharadwaj could manage only 560.
Rajan Manchanda and Pawan Gulati easily won their elections to the posts of joint secretary and treasurer.
Latest on Sportstar
- Babar Azam, Rizwan join Harvard Business School
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- Green’s presence has changed around Australia dugout after recent success in India, say teammates
- India vs Australia WTC final: Rohit Sharma-led India looks to find a way past Aussie pacers
- Women’s Junior Asia Cup 2023: India beats Malaysia 2-1