India batter Shubman Gill on Wednesday moved up one spot to reach the fourth position in ICC rankings for batters in ODI cricket, while pacer Jasprit Bumrah and spinner Ravi Bishnoi also made gains in the shortest format.
In the latest ODI rankings released by the ICC after the first ODI between Pakistan and Afghanistan, Gill has now got 743 rating points and is placed as India’s top-ranked batter.
Comeback man Bumrah, India’s captain for Ireland series, moved up seven places to reach the 84th position. Bishnoi has jumped 17 spots to reach 65th.
Following his 58 in the second T20I against Ireland, Ruturaj Gaikwad moved up 143 places to reach the 87th position.
Despite missing the Ireland series, Suryakumar Yadav remains on the top spot in the T20I rankings for batters.
In ODIs, while Pakistan’s Babar Azam and Imam-ul-Haq occupy the first and third spots, respectively, there has been no change for Indian mainstays Virat Kohli (ninth) and captain Rohit Sharma (11th).
In Tests, Indian spin duo of Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja are the world’s No. 1 bowler and all-rounder, respectively.
- Al Duhail vs Al Nassr LIVE Score: ALD 2-3 NAS, hat-trick for Talisca, Coutinho scores brace, AFC Champions League updates
- ICC World Cup 2023: Is Maxwell’s double-century knock against Afghanistan the best ODI innings of all time
- Why is Cristiano Ronaldo not playing in the Al Duhail vs Al Nassr Champions League match?
- ICC World Cup 2023, AUS vs AFG: List of all records broken during Australia vs Afghanistan CWC 2023 match
- AFC Cup 2023-24: Mohun Bagan SG lose to Bashundhara Kings