The day two of the Indian Premier League (IPL) mega auction ended on Sunday with all 10 teams completing their full quota of players.
On day one, India wicketkeeper-batter Ishan Kishan became the most expensive player to be bought by Mumbai Indians (MI) for ₹15.25 crore. Kishan is now the second most expensive Indian player to be ever snapped up at the auctions after Yuvraj Singh (₹16 crore in 2015).
All franchises have been asked to submit 20 names of players they are interested in, so that they can be prioritised during the accelerated auction.
Auction Day 1 recap:
Below is the full list of sold and unsold players on Day 2:
UNSOLD PLAYERS (May be part of accelerated auction on Day 2)
- LeBron James’ business manager said he bet on NBA games through illegal bookie - report
- MLS suspends Vancouver coach Sartini for six games
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Pujara rebuilds for SAU vs MUM; Punjab crosses 100 vs TN; Padikkal key for Karnataka
- LeBron’s son Bronny James set to return after cardiac arrest
- Messi’s Miami to face El Salvador national team