Prasidh Krishna was signed by Rajasthan Royals for Rs 10 crore at the IPL 2022 auctions in Bengaluru on Saturday.
Brought in as replacement for pacer Kamlesh Nagarkoti in 2018, Krishna made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders and impressed straightaway, picking 10 wickets in seven matches.
He made his international debut in March 2021 and picked four for 54 against England in the match. The 25-year-old was named Player of the Series for the ODI series against West Indies on Friday for his nine wickets from three matches.
Krishna has taken 30 wickets in 34 IPL games at an economy rate of 9.27.
- Medvedev begins Dubai title defense with win in first match since losing Australian Open final
- WPL 2024: Smriti, Renuka star; RCB Women beat Gujarat by eight wickets
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Vidarbha seals spot in semis after hara-kiri by Karnataka batters
- ISL 2023-24: FC Goa files complaint after Mumbai City analyst caught spying at training session
- Sportstar Sports Conclave — Focus Punjab: Day-long enriching sessions in store