Royal Challengers Bangalore's AB de Villiers slammed a -ball fifty as Royal Challengers Bangalore posted 201/3 in the IPL 2020 match against Mumbai Indians in Sharjah on Sunday.
De Villiers reached his fifty with a six off Jasprit Bumrah in the 19th over. The Mumbai pace spearhead bowled a length delivery that was muscled over deep square by the South African for his second fifty of this season. De Villiers' whirlwind innings was studded with four sixes and as many fours.
He was particularly harsh on Bumrah, who was taken for 18 in the 17th over, including two sixes and a four. He remained unbeaten on 55 off 24 as RCB plundered 78 off the last five overs to set Mumbai an imposing total.
Follow the MI vs RCB match live here -
- Mitrovic’s late brace helps seal a huge win for Al Hilal against Ronald’s Al Nassr in Saudi Pro League
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr Highlights, HIL 3-0 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Savic, Mitrovic scores, Ronaldo’s goal ruled off side
- Aston Villa makes official complaint to UEFA after Legia Warsaw violence
- India Women’s squads for Tests, England T20Is announced: Saika Ishaque, Shubha Satheesh get maiden call-ups
- SA vs IND: Sai Sudharsan ‘lost for words’ after maiden India call-up for South Africa ODIs