Chennai Super Kings star Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Saturday played his 200th match as an Indian Premier League (IPL) captain against Rajasthan Royals at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
Dhoni is the most experienced skipper in the world across all Twenty20s. Having led a side on 295 occasions, he is only one of two players alongside Daren Sammy to have captained in over 200 T20 matches.
The CSK talisman also has the second best success rate as captain (for a minimum of 150 matches) behind Mumbai Indians' Rohit Sharma.
- After domestic career rejuvenation at Kerala, Shreyas Gopal hopes for IPL resurgence
- Alisson praises Liverpool’s ‘passion and intensity’ after win over Palace
- Wahab Riaz does U-turn on Haris Rauf, defends NOC given for Big Bash League
- NBA Cup: Anthony Davis’ big game leads Lakers past Pacers for tourney title
- Injured Mavs star Kyrie Irving set to miss game in Memphis