Pakistan qualified for the Asia Cup 2022 Super Four stage on Friday, after it beat Hong Kong by a massive 155 runs - its biggest T20I win - in Sharjah.
Babar Azam’s men join India, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan in the Super 4. Its first match will be against India in Dubai on Sunday.
The two-time champion, Pakistan, had finished third in the inaugural edition of the Asia Cup T20 held in Bangladesh in 2016. It had also finished third in the previous edition held in the UAE.
Pakistan, which had a tremendous run in T20Is last year, has only played three matches in the format this year so far.
- Watch: Kuldeep Yadav - India’s spin wizard in prime form ahead of the 2023 ODI World Cup
- India vs Bangladesh Colombo weather LIVE updates, Asia Cup 2023: Rain threat in last Super 4 IND v BAN game
- West Bengal government and La Liga enter MOU to develop football in state
- Injured Naseem doubtful for Pakistan’s early World Cup matches
- 2023 ODI World Cup venues: Chinnaswamy Stadium — capacity, pitch info and areas that need attention