Franck Ribery has been left out of Bayern Munich's squad against AEK Athens in the Champions League due to a back injury.
The 35-year-old has made four Bundesliga starts this season and he featured in Bayern's Champions League outing against Ajax, which ended in a 1-1 draw. A vertebral blockage keeps him out of the visit to Greece, meaning coach Niko Kovac could well keep faith in Arjen Robben and Serge Gnabry on the flanks following a 3-1 victory over Wolfsburg on Saturday.
The win was Bayern's first in five attempts in all competitions and came courtesy of two goals from Robert Lewandowski and one from James Rodriguez.
Both Lewandowski and James are in the squad making the trip for Tuesday's game at Athens Olympic Stadium, where AEK was beaten 3-2 by Benfica in its last Group E encounter.
- Inzaghi considers tweaking Inter’s line-up due to hectic schedule
- Montse Tome confident she will remain Spain manager
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 26 - India wins gold in equestrian; India 6th with 3 gold, 14 medals in total
- Asian Games 2023: India wins silver medal in women’s 50m 3P team event
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - India wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions women’s team event; Stands on 7th with 3 golds, 15 medal in total