UEFA has sanctioned the Bosnian Football Association (NFSBIH) for crowd disturbances at its recent Euro 2024 qualifying games, European football’s governing body said on Wednesday.
UEFA’s Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body fined Bosnia 20,000 euros ($21,000) and ordered the partial closure of its stadium for its next home match for the discriminatory behaviour of its supporters during the game against Portugal.
It has also been fined 26,000 euros for the blocking of public passageways, throwing of objects and invasion of the pitch at the match on October 16.
Bosnia has also been fined 20,000 euros and received a ban on selling tickets to supporters for its next competitive away game for the lighting and throwing of fireworks during the match in Liechtenstein on October 13.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea