Norwegian striker Erling Haaland has handed out dozens of expensive watches to team-mates and club staff in a farewell gift reportedly worth around half a million euros before joining Manchester City.
Germany’s Bild newspaper said on Friday Haaland had given each of his 33 team-mates as well as coaching staff a luxury time piece worth as much as 15,000 euros each.
ALSO READ - Aubameyang quits international football
Club staff, including medical and support personnel, also received watches, worth up to 7,000 apiece according to the newspaper.
The prolific 21-year-old forward agreed to join City earlier this month in a multi-year deal that reportedly could exceed 300 million euros, including his salary, agent fees and bonuses.
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika Mixed Doubles R-32 next
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Kuldeep removes Marsh on 96; Labuschagne joins Smith at crease
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023 squads: Full players list of all 10 teams
- Nepal becomes first team to score 300 in men’s T20I; Dipendra Singh breaks Yuvraj Singh’s record for fastest 50