China's women's football team has been placed in quarantine in a Brisbane hotel after arriving for an Olympic qualifying competition over concerns about the deadly coronavirus, reports said on Wednesday.
Queensland state chief health officer Jeannette Young said no one from the group had shown any symptoms and it was a precautionary measure.
“They've been extremely cooperative, as has the Chinese consulate,” she was quoted as saying by broadcaster ABC .
Latest on Sportstar
- IND vs AUS LIVE Score, WTC Final 2023: Will Rohit feature in 50th Test for India vs Australia today? Toss, Playing XI, Dream11 prediction
- WTC final 2023: Kishan or Bharat as India wicketkeeper? Farokh Engineer weighs in
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- India vs Australia head-to-head in Tests: All the stats and records you need to know ahead of WTC Final 2023
- IND vs AUS WTC Final, London weather update LIVE: Will it rain on Day 1 at the Oval during India vs Australia match?