Manchester United has completed the signing of striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton for a reported fee of £75million.
The 24-year-old passed a medical in Los Angeles at the weekend shortly after United announced that it had reached an agreement with Everton over the transfer.
The Belgium international has signed a five-year deal, with the option of an additional year, to become Jose Mourinho's second signing of the transfer window, following the arrival of defender Victor Lindelof from Benfica.
- More teams to qualify directly for reshaped Women’s Champions League - UEFA
- ECB launch cricket regulator to tackle discrimination
- Real Madrid defender Carvajal out until next year due to calf injury
- Manchester City charged by FA over player conduct in Spurs draw
- ISL 2023: East Bengal blanks NorthEast United 5-0; Silva, Sekar shine