Former Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard will leave Nottingham Forest at the end of his contract.
Lingard joined Forest last season following its promotion to the Premier League, but failed to make an impact at the City Ground.
The 30-year-old turned down West Ham, where he impressed on loan from United in 2021, to sign a lucrative one-year free agent deal with Forest.
Lingard played only 20 times in all competitions for Forest and was named among the 12 players released by boss Steve Cooper on Friday.
He featured just four times in 2023 and will now look for a third club in three years.
Lingard, who was tipped for stardom after graduating from United’s youth academy, has been linked to a number of overseas clubs in recent weeks.
- IND vs SL LIVE Score, Asia Cup final 2023: Toss, India vs Sri Lanka Playing XI updates soon; Colombo weather, streaming info
- Lance Stroll to miss Singapore GP after qualifying crash
- Indian sports news wrap, September 17
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Colombo weather updates, Asia Cup final: Will rain affect match today?
- SA vs AUS, 5th ODI Scorecard, commentary and streaming updates