Chelsea defenders Malo Gusto and Axel Disasi were called up by France coach Didier Deschamps on Monday after injuries to Jules Kounde and Dayot Upamecano.
France plays the Netherlands in EURO 2024 qualifying on Friday before taking on Scotland in a friendly the following Tuesday.
Kounde suffered a knee injury in Barcelona’s 2-2 draw on Sunday at Granada in La Liga, while Bayern Munich’s Upamecano has a hamstring problem.
The 20-year-old Gusto, who joined Chelsea in January from Lyon, is yet to make his senior international debut.
Disasi, a close-season signing from Monaco, has made four appearances for France.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Vidarbha ends Karnataka’s batting stint, builds on big lead on Day 3
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka off to perfect start in 371-run chase
- Hardik Pandya returns to competitive cricket after injury layoff
- India announces 23-member squad for SAFF U-16 Women’s Championships
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Hanuma Vihari to not play for Andhra, former skipper slams ACA after suffering ‘humiliation’